Application Deadline: 27 June 2022
Gender gaps in society remain a major barrier worldwide, impeding social advancement and hampering economic growth. With a male/female ratio of 73:27, the underrepresentation of women is particularly evident in the technology workforce.
To address these gaps, Sanofi has committed to achieving equal representation of women and men among its senior leaders by 2025. In addition, Sanofi’s Gender Balance Board supports regional networks around the globe and sponsors initiatives to promote gender balance in the company and act as role models.
Diversity is part of Sanofi’s strategic workforce plan, which includes accelerated recruitment of female talent into Digital, Date and Technology roles. For this reason, Sanofi is pleased to partner with One Young World to offer the Future Women in Tech Scholarship. This global program will enable five women leaders to participate in the One Young World Summit 2022 as part of Sanofi’s global delegation; have a fast-tracked opportunity to join Sanofi’s early careers program and receive 1:1 mentoring to support their first career steps in Sanofi.
What does the scholarship provide?
- Delegate access to the One Young World Summit 2022 which takes place in Manchester, United Kingdom from 5 – 8 September.
- Hotel accommodation in Manchester from 5 – 8 September.
- Return travel to Manchester.
- A fast-tracked opportunity to join Sanofi’s early careers program.
- 1:1 mentorship from a Sanofi Digital mentor to support their career choices.
- Membership of the One Young World Ambassador community.
Who should apply?
You should apply for this programme if you:
- Live in one of Sanofi’s operating countries. See Elligible Countries below.
- Are a woman.
- English speaking.
- Have an undergraduate qualification related to information technology or data received within the last five years.
- Are motivated to pursue a technology focussed career with Sanofi.
- Are passionate about healthcare.
- Have a track record of using technology for social impact.
- Have a track record of high level performance and delivery.
Careers at Sanofi
Recipients of this scholarship will be considered to join Sanofi’s early careers program.
Sanofi is leading global healthcare company, reinvention is in their DNA and reflects their quest to make life better for patients, partners, communities, and their own people.
At Sanofi 145 nationalities working towards common goals, stretching the possible and growing together. When you join their team, be ready to explore new ideas and embrace new opportunities and cultures. You will be part of a flexible and inclusive workplace – based on trust and respect – so you can live your life the way you want to.
Learn more about careers at Sanofi here.