Instagram introduced Instagram stories last year (August 2016), and it is an exciting feature added to Instagram.
It brought another dimension to Instagram, giving people the opportunity to share short videos. Not only can you share short videos, you can also share pictures, however, the visibility of your videos or pictures in your Instagram stories will last for 24 hours.
Instagram stories give users the opportunity to share more content, as well as to engage more with their audience.
On Instagram stories, as you share multiple contents (photos or videos), they appear in a slideshow format. In addition, you can add text to your videos and photos. Also, you can see who watched your stories.
As a business person, have you been using Instagram stories? Have you tapped into the opportunity for your business?
As a business person, you can use Instagram stories in so many ways, and here are some of them:
- Show your audience a typical day in your company: you can use Instagram stories to share what a typical day in your company looks like. You can add multiple stories and use a story for one event depending on your choice.
- Show how your product is being produced: you can give snippets of how some of your products are produced or snippets of how some of your services are being delivered.
- Behind the scene moments of your company: Instagram stories can also be another way to show your customers behind the scenes moments of your company. It can also give your customers insights about your business and the people who work in your company.
- You can use it to deliver special offers: you can also use Instagram stories to let people know about special offers, new product lines, discounts, sales, and so on.
- You can use it to give snippets from an event: with Instagram stories, you can also give snippets from events taking place in your company, you can give real-time updates of events to your customers.
- For product demonstrations: you can also use Instagram stories to demonstrate how your product or service can be used by your customers.
- You can use it for call to actions: Instagram stories can also help with call to actions. You can use your Instagram stories to tell your customers to download a free checklist, to visit your website, to sign up for your email newsletters, and so on.
- For giveaways and contests: you can also use Instagram stories to let your customers know about some giveaways and contests you are holding for your business.
Do you know other ways businesses can use Instagram stories to grow their business? You can share with us in the comment box below.