The importance of using videos as part of content marketing strategy for your business cannot be overlooked.
As a business owner, you need to look at different ways and forms of contents marketing that can help your business gain and retain customers online.
Video contents can help you in several ways, and some of them are:
- It can help people see your product and how to use your product
- It helps people put a face to a brand
- It is not limited by literacy
- It can improve your Search Engine Optimization
- It improves engagement online
- It appeals to mobile users
- It helps to build trust
As we now have a lot of social networking sites as well as media sharing sites, so do we have more and more avenues to our market businesses.
Social media is one of the ways of marketing your business in a cheap and effective way. With social media, you can market your business to your target audience, get more visibility, gain more customers, communicate to a global audience, and so on.
However, do you know that you can use YouTube to market your business effectively? Here are some ways you can:
- Share videos of your production process: sometimes you might need to share some videos to take customers through some steps on how you produce some things in your company. It doesn’t have to be the whole process, you might just want to show the amount of details and processes involved in producing something. You can show a part of the process. You can make use of YouTube to market this kind of video.
- Talk to your customers: you can create a video where you talk to your customers and also answer some FAQs in details. When your customers see you, your business may also gain more credibility. You can also market this video on your business’ YouTube page.
- Show videos of events: perhaps you have some events taking place in your organization, you can share videos of such events on YouTube. This will also help customers have an understanding of your company.
- Show adverts: you can use YouTube to share videos advertising your company or to share video marketing contents.
- Storytelling: video contents can also help your business with storytelling. You can make use of YouTube to tell your target audience in an effective manner about who you are as a company, stories that people can relate to, and stories that drive more engagements.
- Educative contents: furthermore, you can also create educative contents for your audience, and share it on YouTube. You can create contents that will teach your audience how to use something or do something.
- To explain product features: you can use YouTube to explain special features of your product. With this, readers can gain more insight on how to use that product better or unique ways they don’t know they could use the product.
In addition, when using video contents, here are some things to keep in mind:
- SEO: you need to optimize your videos for search engines, so that your videos will rank higher in search results.
- The quality of the video: also, make sure the video is of good quality.
- The length of the video: the length of the video should not be too long that it will bore your audience or make them lose interest in watching. And so, ensure that you are strategic about the video length.
Do you have tips on how to use YouTube for marketing? Please share with us in the comment box below! Thank you.